St Austell Voice for News, Offers, Reader Comments. Every Wednesday Only 60p

Sell for Free in the Voice

It's free to sell your unused items in the Voice. No fees, no commission.

Place Your Free Ad

Buy your favourite pictures

Ordering high quality prints or digital copies is quick and simple.

More information

News Archive > General > Pain patch caused death of baby girl

Pain patch caused death of baby girl

By Warren Wilkins 4th July 2018

Pain patch caused death of baby girl

A 15-month-old baby girl died after a pain relief patch stronger than morphine became attached to her body as she slept in her parents’ bed in St Stephen, an inquest heard.
Amelia Grace Cooper died after a fentanyl patch is thought to have become stuck to her skin for a “period of time,” which allowed the drug to get into her body.
The youngster was taken to hospital after being discovered lifeless in her parents’ bed on June 5, 2016...
To read more buy this week's Voice.

By Warren Wilkins 4th July 2018

Add your own comment
Name
Email
Comments


Spam Test
Captcha Spam Test

Please enter the text from the image

Top of Page